The Smithy lies just across the yard from the main house and was the original Blacksmiths forge. It still retains many of the original features and blacksmiths artefacts and has made a wonderful conversion with views across the village green to Fontmell Down.
It also has its own private sitting area under a Pergola entwined with grapes and honeysuckle. Accommodation consists of a sitting room/dining room with wood burning stove, steps down to a kitchen and bathroom. Steps up from the sitting room lead to the galleried double bedroom. A perfect honeymoon retreat!
- Linen and towels provided
- Cooker and microwave
- Fridge with small freezer compartment
- Full sized dishwasher
- Wi-Fi, freeview TV with DVD player
- Shower over bath
- Basket of logs provided, £5 extra for re-fills
- Tea, coffee and milk supplied
- Minimum three night stay
- Prices start from £105 per night. Book direct for best prices!
- The Smithy is not suitable for dogs
Arrivals/depatures commence at 4.00pm on the day of arrival and finishing at 10am on the day of departure. Please advise approximate time of arrival so we can have your fire lit ready for you if cold!
Bookings can be cancelled up to 1 week before 22:00 on the day of check in free of charge. Bookings cancelled less than 1 week before 22:00 on the day of check in will incur a charge of 100% of the booking total.